Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already got rid of Kean, Bernard, Pennington, Bolasie, Baningame, Walcott, Sandro, Niasse, and Besic, and after this season we'll also lose Tosun, Sigurdsson, Delph and hopefully Kenny too. James will also leave on the summer at the latest, Richarlison no doubt too. Tens of millions saved.

Grea looks to be an inspired signing, and him, Rondon and Townsend all on two-year deals (the third year for Rondon will be our option which we'll obviously not take him up on, especially since Benitez won't be here in two years anyway). No big issues with those players getting two seasons.

If Gray performs well hopefully he'll earn an extra two years before he enters his final year on his current deal.

Shame that we've got two years of Davies left, and 4 years of both Iwobi and Keane, but apart from that we'll be in much, much, much, MUCH better shape this time next season.

The club can't go on throwing money down the pan at the rate they have been. It's just terrible that nobody has been held accountable for it. Instead of being fired for his ineptitude, Brands was given a place on the board. Nobody has any idea what he even does, it's all very baffling.

I know we're treading water right now, but money we make on Richarlison next season and all the wages saved, along with possible sales of a few of Gomes, Mina/Keane/Holgate/Davies/Iwobi, we should be able to do some good things next year.
Benitez needs to be here in two years. We can’t keep changing managers. It’s the root of our problems.

I mentioned it on here last night, I've got a Spurs mate and he used to say that Aurier was a liability whenever he played, had to many mistakes in him and was a terrible footballer.

Question is, assuming we had him on a one-year at short money (big if, but that's the only way I'd want him), would we play him over JJK, Holgate, Delph etc. at RB if Coleman were out?

I suspect so, until he cost us a game, and then the knives would be out.

Question is, assuming we had him on a one-year at short money (big if, but that's the only way I'd want him), would we play him over JJK, Holgate, Delph etc. at RB if Coleman were out?

I suspect so, until he cost us a game, and then the knives would be out.

Seriously mate, and I'm only going off what my Spurs mate used to say about him, we might as well save the wages and play Kenny.

I'm thinking of this as a from the start of the game thing. What you do from the 70th minute on is dependent on a lot of factors that are hard to predict.

Okay

Well look at how we set up in the league cup, in a weird back five that didn't really work at all
But it clearly shows Benitez isn't just tied to one system

I'd like to think we can rock up at QPR later this month and play James from the start

Seriously mate, and I'm only going off what my Spurs mate used to say about him, we might as well save the wages and play Kenny.

he's dreadful

never rated him at PSG

A liability defensively and a complete nutjob. There's a reason Spurs terminated his deal.

Also I was at that Bayern game when they got thrashed and I almost felt sorry for Aurier, he was that bad. And I think he actually scored in that one! :D

Okay

Well look at how we set up in the league cup, in a weird back five that didn't really work at all
But it clearly shows Benitez isn't just tied to one system

I'd like to think we can rock up at QPR later this month and play James from the start
We can do whatever we feel like in the League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back