Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I think he’s much better than ‘good’. I can’t understand how Sterling got in this thread, he’s a truly too, top player. Accepting the likes of Foden is quickly developing, but I think Sterling has been the best English footballer for some time (I have him ahead of Kane).
I don't think he's good enough to be as good as he has been at City in any team

20/21Muscle FatigueApr 21, 2021-10 days2Juventus FC
20/21Corona virusMar 31, 2021Apr 6, 20216 days1Juventus FC
20/21Thigh ProblemsMar 9, 2021Mar 31, 202122 days3Juventus FC
20/21Muscular problemsJan 19, 2021Jan 22, 20213 days1Juventus FC
20/21Muscle InjuryDec 2, 2020Dec 23, 202021 days7Juventus FC
20/21Muscle InjuryNov 23, 2020Nov 30, 20207 days2Juventus FC
19/20Cruciate Ligament RuptureJan 12, 2020Jul 12, 2020182 days20Juventus FC

I find that very concerning.
Me too, thank for posting

....I think he’s much better than ‘good’. I can’t understand how Sterling got in this thread, he’s a truly too, top player. Accepting the likes of Foden is quickly developing, but I think Sterling has been the best English footballer for some time (I have him ahead of Kane).
I don’t disagree with you often @Eggs but I do on this occasion. I happen to think that Sterling is an upgrade on the Walcott of arsenal. When he left the RS as a fan said to me they’ve paid 50m for a player with no left foot and can’t finish. Of course he’s improved since then, but it helps when you are playing under Pep and being surrounded by world class players. However to me to be a top top player, you either need to be able to finish or have great decision making. To me he has neither, just like Walcott. However they both have blistering pace. I happen to think Forden is already a better player, the ceiling for the lad’s ability holds no bounds. That is probably why he is keeping Sterling out of the city team.

....quite impressed with Lookman this season, I‘m not sure if we have a sell-on clause but it wouldn’t surprise me if a few clubs enquire about him.
Every time I’ve seen him, I’ve thought I’d rather he was given game time for us instead of Iwobi.

I don’t disagree with you often @Eggs but I do on this occasion. I happen to think that Sterling is an upgrade on the Walcott of arsenal. When he left the RS as a fan said to me they’ve paid 50m for a player with no left foot and can’t finish. Of course he’s improved since then, but it helps when you are playing under Pep and being surrounded by world class players. However to me to be a top top player, you either need to be able to finish or have great decision making. To me he has neither, just like Walcott. However they both have blistering pace. I happen to think Forden is already a better player, the ceiling for the lad’s ability holds no bounds. That is probably why he is keeping Sterling out of the city team.

....Liverpool fans are always critical of any player who leaves.

Sterling isn’t the cleanest striker of a football and he misses the most ridiculously easy of chances but his terrific goal return is lots to do with the willingness & energy to get on the end of things. It’s only him getting on the end of so many chances that exposes him to misses.

He’s incredibly strong and has incredible acceleration & dribbling quality. I’ve always been a huge fan, I think Guardiola is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back