Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re explaining plenty of reasons why no club has bid for Kean this Summer whilst chastising Brands for not being able to sell him despite rumours tonight we’ve effectively sold him?

Not really sure how to digest that.
I gave one reason, not plenty, which is just based on a personal assumption that clubs would rather not deal with Raiola unless the player is far too good to ignore like Haaland.

Kean is obviously nowhere near that calibre, but he has just played quite decently for PSG so he will have a certain kind of cache on the continent that I really don't see how a competent DoF can't exploit.

As for 'effectively selling' him, I said to you in a previous post that allowing Juve to pay us in 12 months when they are about to cut one of football's biggest wages from their accounts and are apparently getting more than 20 million euros in a transfer fee is absolutely laughable. It's like we're doing them a favour.

As for 'effectively selling' him, I said to you in a previous post that allowing Juve to pay us in 12 months when they are about to cut one of football's biggest wages from their accounts and are apparently getting more than 20 million euros in a transfer fee is absolutely laughable. It's like we're doing them a favour.
Perhaps it would be better for us to see that £25m in next years books? Assuming we're about to make a large amount of money this summer by selling Richarlison.

Right down to the wire on the deals for M'Bappe and Richarlison...they happen on deadline day....Everton bring in a couple of cheap as chips signings after the sale of Richarlison...the club tell the local media to spin the importnace of the 4 summer signings and a tale of cash in the manager's hands for January signings.

We know this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.