Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of both I reckon.

Very rarely possible though mate, honestly though, is the sheikh a city fan, abramovic a chelsea one, the yanks at the rs Liverpool fans, the glazers united ones, spurs owned by a lifelong Tottenham fan?

Honestly don't know if any/all of them are or none at all, and that's half the point really, what they do as a businessman matters more, being a supporter of the club as an owner only frankly gives you a certain immunity to criticism as with Kenwright, IF he wasn't a blue he'd have been driven out this club a long time ago i'm certain about that.

Doesn't matter to me one last bit as in the real world their isn't some mega rich Evertonian waiting to invest 100bn in us, rather just have owners known for their brains and not asset strippers who have a rep for staying long term and building things up

Sorry this is mostly likely nonsense. Speculative reporting likely from a Twitter rumour no doubt.

Kenwright wants too much and the new buyer would need to clear debts AND build a new stadium. The new owner would need to invest around £500 million in that case.

Much cheaper options available and closer to London.

Truly not believing this latest bit of stuff with out some firm evidence and I do no mean like the FSF!!!

But on the subject of the figure of £225 mill, where the heck did this spring from? Folk seem to think it way too high but is it? Look at the state of the club now relating to the manager and the players, plus TV money. Okay GP needs some work but hey it can last a few more years. I hope The Esk can help here with the club finances, but really is our club drowning under a welter of debt? I do not think so, there are clubs out there in a worst position than us on this little matter. So what is the club currently worth? that is what needs to thought of and it's attraction to any would be buyer.

Sorry this is mostly likely nonsense. Speculative reporting likely from a Twitter rumour no doubt.

Kenwright wants too much and the new buyer would need to clear debts AND build a new stadium. The new owner would need to invest around £500 million in that case.

I sincerely hope you are not on the negotiating Committee

Not for the size , history & pedigree of the club there isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back