Everton takeover rumours

Will anything come of today's buyer/investor news?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Everton Aren't We posted this morning that it's the Hunt family, not the SKC guys

They also said last night that the SKC guys have been and gone, and that was before Mike Illig posted that picture of them at Goodison. Apparently the Hunt family are not quite as good, just as rich but Chiefs fans don't seem to like them.

You mean
Its
its
Back on.....:celebrate:

ive said it before, who the hell would want to buy us?

The club has debt, needs a new stadium desperatly, owns no assets including ground around the stadium, have a board of men only interested in their own pockets and live just accross from a club with a much bigger worldwide image than us.

History or how many years without relegation is meaningless in a business sense, and as a business i cant see one redemable thing about us to make us anything more than a cash black hole.

[QUOTE="Ashtonian, pos said it before, who the hell would want to buy us?

The club has debt, needs a new stadium desperatly, owns no assets including ground around the stadium, have a board of men only interested in their own pockets and live just accross from a club with a much bigger worldwide image than us.

History or how many years without relegation is meaningless in a business sense, and as a business i cant see one redemable thing about us to make us anything more than a cash black hole.[/QUOTE]
Cheer up fella....its always going to happen...tomorow...next week ...next month...next year. Just have a bit of patience.

May have some legs, but honestly don't know.

Not read all the posts on here, but the thing that makes me suspicious is the valuation of £225million - this values EFC shares at £6100+ each. First thought is it's either been misquoted and that is US$ or that is pre reduction for debt.

We'll see!!!

I honestly believe that even if we won the League we wouldn't be able to find a buyer that ticked all the boxes for Kenwrong.

History or how many years without relegation is meaningless in a business sense, and as a business i cant see one redemable thing about us to make us anything more than a cash black hole.
Cheer up fella....its always going to happen...tomorow...next week ...next month...next year. Just have a bit of patience.[/QUOTE]
haha to be honest mate i have peace with what we have now so i'm not going to be hanging all my hope on a take over anytime soon.

Not that i like or support what we have now but still, nothing is going to change for a good while. Lol they probably have to die before anything changes

Cheer up fella....its always going to happen...tomorow...next week ...next month...next year. Just have a bit of patience.[/QUOTE]
haha to be honest mate i have peace with what we have now so i'm not going to be hanging all my hope on a take over anytime soon.

Not that i like or support what we have now but still, nothing is going to change for a good while. Lol they probably have to die before anything changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back