Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holland is a average league,there has been a list of goalscorers who have bagged goals for fun in that league and have come to the EPL and done nothing of note.

Kezman Alvez VanWinkle DeJong Depay at the top of my head who have flopped here in the last 10 years.

And the only success in that time frame has been Suarez Bony and maybe Kuyt who was prolific as a striker at feyenoord but eventually turned into a wide player at the RS.

Janssen's goal scoring rates for the national/under 21's team is also impressive. I hope we start making a move once Koeman is announced as clubs are starting to make moves early for players and we can't afford to be playing catchup considering our ambitions to overtake so many of these teams.

Holland is a average league,there has been a list of goalscorers who have bagged goals for fun in that league and have come to the EPL and done nothing of note.

Kezman Alvez VanWinkle DeJong Depay at the top of my head who have flopped here in the last 10 years.

And the only success in that time frame has been Suarez Bony and maybe Kuyt who was prolific as a striker at feyenoord but eventually turned into a wide player at the RS.

Van Persie

Imagine, Janssen is about the same price as Niasse.

One is top scorer in Holland and at 21 is first choice forward for their national team...the other is a journeyman footballer who even looks poor on youtube.
If there's a stat in any league that doesn't mean anything, it's goals scored in the Dutch League. That said, I'd be happy if we signed Janssen.

With any luck mate, we get monchi in soon as well. He will already have an idea of who to sign.

I think it's less to do if overpaying and more signing the right players. So if Koeman wants a new winger for example, we sign a winger that koeman wants, not one that is meant to be good.

I'm happy to back the club doing that even if it meant not getting some big name as a result.
Talk sport talking to French journalist from paris saying, Emery and Monchi done deal for PSG. I shed a little tear.(n)

Talk sport talking to French journalist from paris saying, Emery and Monchi done deal for PSG. I shed a little tear.(n)
Though it wouldn't surprise me I'd wait for someone other than talk sport to report it haha

But yeah, makes sense to grab the both of them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back