Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from the season ticket comment everything you have quoted is true, the season tickets will be on stub hub by December cheap as fook, you can get yourself a seat then, and comfortably wave your big "Lords of football" flag aots,

I already feel vindicated in the decision to buy my season ticket early. The football we'll be watching will be 10 times better than the crap we've watched the last two years so how anybody cannot be excited is beyond me.

Amazing how you manage to be so negative in a time of widespread positivity amongst Evertonians.

No swearing
Because we're about to have a manager who isn't an idiot.
meanwhile clubs with much better squads than ours are buying players, while we sign Gibson on an extension and are linked with a 30 year old slow as [Poor language removed] Pelle.... cant wait for August

meanwhile clubs with much better squads than ours are buying players, while we sign Gibson on an extension and are linked with a 30 year old slow as [Poor language removed] Pelle.... cant wait for August

We're gonna be linked with tons of people and we're not gonna sign them all. Pelle's agent may not even be telling the truth and you're having a meltdown over it.

Meanwhile the Echo have gotten word that Moshiri is ready to throw around £200k a week contracts for a laugh. How can you be anything other than positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back