Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna be linked with tons of people and we're not gonna sign them all. Pelle's agent may not even be telling the truth and you're having a meltdown over it.

Meanwhile the Echo have gotten word that Moshiri is ready to throw around £200k a week contracts for a laugh. How can you be anything other than positive?
absolute rubbish

I can see Stones going for the right offer, but not 40 million, going to have to be more than that now.

If they're not willing to pay it, let them sign Laporte and we'll keep hold of Stones, simple as that really.

Koeman will have a word, see the lay of the land and offer him 90k a week.

40m.

40m for Stones, the highest rated young CB in the country. Jog on Citeh.

100m should be the opening bid, and then rejected out of hand.

We need to keep the nucleus of the young players together and make a huge push next season with no distractions of Europe.

I just hope there is a transfer spent amount in mind, and whatever is generated in sales is added to that.

Take Stones and Lukaku out of our squad and we're relegation fodder, and that's pretty much fact.

If they leave we need one hell of a build this summer, and we don't even have a manager in! Pretty much a shambles so far to have the Euros starting and us wondering when Koeman is even going to be announced - all the while he's back on holiday relaxing. We need to start work now as it's our biggest summer in about 2 decades!
This phrase being rolled out every year officially marks the start of summer.

Swansea in for Ziyech...

Koeman needs to put the Heineken down pick up the phone and make a call...

"Say there lad, before you do anything rash like sign for Swansea let me finish my vacation. What? No, no that was my OTHER vacation. I'm on a new one now, but I'll be done soon and would love to discuss my new club with you."

I, like yourself now reside in Brighton.
Whilst I appreciate Lewis, I do question his decision making.
On his day, he can be great in the rough world of Championship football and can also grab you a goal.
That said, he let them down badly with his sending off against Derby for a stupid second yellow.
We should be aiming a little higher in my opinion.
You should join us in the King and Queen pub old steine when Everton are televised we have got quite a few down here and seem to all end up in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back