Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start off by saying IN MY OPINION

Sell stones and rom. War chest becomes 200m, the mosh willing to pay more than 100k in wages, sure those two might become incredible players, nice good luck! But we need to move from the Everton training facility to EFC, we need instant change with players already at their peak instead of waiting for a 20 year olds to reach potential, that was robertos plan
We wouldn't spend 200 million though mate, would be a fools game to do that.

I'd argue we would struggle if we spent that level of money as well unless it was like 40 million pound player quality and we aren't going to attract that sort of player yet.

It's no doubt utter hogwash given that swap deals literally never happen in this day and age, but Cavani and 25-35m for Lukaku would be completely fine by me. Rated Cavani since he was destroying the Serie A for Napoli and no doubt the way he plays would massively endear himself to the Everton fans, Stracq levels of legging it about

Part ex deals happen 500 times more frequently in the rumour mills than they actually happen in reality, but Cavani - yeah absolute quality player, scoring rate down because think he has been getting played on the wing the past 3 years so Ibra can play up front, IF Lukaku goes and we ended up with that type of quality up front - then don't think we'd miss much at all frankly.

As we are in fantasy land, IF PSg want him, gte Cavani and Rabiot in exchange then

Shane Long 12 million

Scott Dann 15 million

Troy Deeney 22 million

Wayne Hennersey 12 million
Shane Long 17 - 21 million

Scott Dann's not good enough for 15 million.

Troy Deeney managed to score 13 goals in 38 appearances. 22 million's way too much for him.

Wayne Hennesey. No. Just no.

Pure speculation but what do you think about this for next season?

--------------------------Neto----------------------

Coleman----Jagielka-------------Van Dijk--------Baines

--------------------Barkley---McCarthy---------------

Deulofeu---------------Wijnaldum----------Yarmolenko

--------------------------Mirallas-----------------------

backup team for replacements being:

-------------------------Robles-----------------------------

Kenny-------------Mori-----------Pennington--------Oviedo/Garbutt/Galloway

Lennon-----------Barry/Besic---------Gibson-------------Cleverley

---------------------Kone/Tarashaj------Niasse-----------------------

get rid of hibbert, osman, mcgeady, lukaku, stones, pienaar, mcaleny

send out galloway, conolly, pennington, davies, kenny and dowell out on loan with the option to recall at anytime if we have injuries

we could then sign a few backup squad players as well once they have been loaned out like

if moshiri means serious business this summer then perhaps he should try and sign the following players as well:-

1. Ante Coric (probably a step up from Barry and Besic and Gibson and could give McCarthy a run for his money)
2. Hakan Calhanoglu (could be our very own Payet with his free kick ability and his goal scoring ability)
3. Arkadiusz Milik (need some fire power up front if Lukaku leaves)
4. Breel Embolo (again another apt replacement for the departing Lukaku)
5. Leroy Sane (would be a statement of intent if we could pull this off and beat the likes of Man Utd and Man City to his signing, a tricky winger who is tipped for big things)
6. Higuain (just dreaming)

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!

Watford rejected a bid of 20 million yesterday from Leicester.

TV money has gone up, but so will players values and wages.
Aye. Just madness now. They aren't worth anywhere near that level, just means if Scott Dann is worth 15 then stones is worth 50 lol

Players I want us to sign from Southampton:

Fraser Foster.
James Ward Prowse.
Virgil van Dijk

Shane Long 17 - 21 million

Scott Dann's not good enough for 15 million.

Troy Deeney managed to score 13 goals in 38 appearances. 22 million's way too much for him.

Wayne Hennesey. No. Just no.

Yeh, but didn't you see that Leicester have just had a £20mil bid knocked back?

It's mental, but that's how it is. No value at all when it comes to buying from Prem clubs

yep, always been the way and only going to get more ridiculous.

I hope Koeman has his eye on a few gems from abroad

He will do mate I'm sure.

To my knowledge, RK's only signings for So'ton that came from other PL clubs were:

Long (Hull - £12mil)
Bertrand (Chelsea - loan then buy for £10mil)

The only other person he then brought in from an English club was Austin for relative pittance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back