Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

No value in buying from other Prem clubs, got to be looking abroad. Like that Myhktarian bloke or however you spell it from Dortmund. Not that I think we'll get him, but may as well aim high.

I just hope there is a transfer spent amount in mind, and whatever is generated in sales is added to that.

Take Stones and Lukaku out of our squad and we're relegation fodder, and that's pretty much fact.

If they leave we need one hell of a build this summer, and we don't even have a manager in! Pretty much a shambles so far to have the Euros starting and us wondering when Koeman is even going to be announced - all the while he's back on holiday relaxing. We need to start work now as it's our biggest summer in about 2 decades!

I just hope there is a transfer spent amount in mind, and whatever is generated in sales is added to that.

Take Stones and Lukaku out of our squad and we're relegation fodder, and that's pretty much fact.

If they leave we need one hell of a build this summer, and we don't even have a manager in! Pretty much a shambles so far to have the Euros starting and us wondering when Koeman is even going to be announced - all the while he's back on holiday relaxing. We need to start work now as it's our biggest summer in about 2 decades!

Relegation fodder?

We're about to spend £200m minimum if you include those two sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back