Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want Cillessen. Zieler, Horn or Leno would be better.

Deffo have Pelle for the right price though. Despite the fact he'll soon be 31, you'd get a good 3 years out of him and that's worth it for under £10m in the current climate.

That Dutch keeper was widely touted as being De Gea's replacement at Manchester United less than 12 months ago. So he can't be that crap, surely. I've read that he will cost about 12 million as well, which is a value close to what the best strikers in Holland go for. So he must be quite good.

Don't want Cillessen. Zieler, Horn or Leno would be better.

Deffo have Pelle for the right price though. Despite the fact he'll soon be 31, you'd get a good 3 years out of him and that's worth it for under £10m in the current climate.

Zieler has just signed for Leicester.

Leno would be a superb signing, and I think Yann Sommer should also be looked at. Sure we'll get a decent keeper in either way.

I'd like to know what Virgil Van Dyke's release clause is, if he has one? I find it hard to believe that a player like him would sign a six year contract without a release clause these days.

After catchers post in the Koeman stat thread, seems we are clearly going for someone who can win headers in the box and make the ball stick in the final third?

Benteke?
Carroll?
Bony - not sure hes that type of player?

After catchers post in the Koeman stat thread, seems we are clearly going for someone who can win headers in the box and make the ball stick in the final third?

Benteke?
Carroll?

Surely now though Koeman would rather have one who can do all? None of them names are going to replace Lukakus goals.

Can't wait to get this Koeman deal boxed off so we can start seeing how highly we're aiming.

Benteke?
Carroll?
I have always thought Bony would be a first choice for us, well us or west ham. Just strikes me as a good move if he is under 20 million being surplus to guadiolas plans.

I still want us to sign a big striker and a fast one to go with him. So have the option of them playing off each other or different tactics up front countering or holding/midfield battle.

Apparently madrid have put a new contract on the table for him as soon as people started sniffing round. (source was Marca )
Isco is being used as bait now for Real to get Pogba.

Zidane's #1 target this summer is Pogba and with him winning #11 Perez is gifting him Pogba if Juve sell.

Kroos is on the chopping block to make way for Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back