Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

What'd the use of having this thread untill we get a manager in place?

Thats a bit like saying why comment on the team when none of us are the manager.

Ita idle chatter.....i particularly find the goalkeeper shouts interesting.

think thats where we will see how serious we are as a great keeper wins titles.

Thats a bit like saying why comment on the team when none of us are the manager.

Ita idle chatter.....i particularly find the goalkeeper shouts interesting.

think thats where we will see how serious we are as a great keeper wins titles.
The Keeper is a main priority

Schmeichel is told to go for high risk/high reward punts from goal. His accuracy percent will be waayyy down because Ranieri tells him to gamble and try and set off counters - think about how many Leicester goals came from a Schmeichel punt into the channels. Flipside of course is that this means a lot will also go out of play or straight to an opposition player.
that why i thought he had one of the best distributions because im sure i read somewhere he has set up a few of leicester's goals this season

The Keeper is a main priority

I said in the other thread that this is the key position for me. It will show the type of quality we are going for.

Cillissen is a really good keeper. He's not a great keeper though and would be an average keeper within the league i think...top 10 but not top 4 quality.

I thinl if we went for Butland, Leno or Rico then that would ahow we mean business and i think the defence will be thrilled. This is what i would consider a statement signing, not so much the price but quality

If any of those three were in our squad laat season then that alone would have gained us a few places

I said in the other thread that this is the key position for me. It will show the type of quality we are going for.

Cillissen is a really good keeper. He's not a great keeper though and would be an average keeper within the league i think...top 10 but not top 4 quality.

I thinl if we went for Butland, Leno or Rico then that would ahow we mean business and i think the defence will be thrilled. This is what i would consider a statement signing, not so much the price but quality

If any of those three were in our squad laat season then that alone would have gained us a few places
We need quality and it starts with the GK, also I believe Roble would benefit from having a quality GK in front of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back