Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be a bit deflated if koeman went back for forster tbh. He's a very good keeper i believe, but i'd say he's at his level. If we wish to be ambitious he's the kind of keeper we'd buy, have for about two seasons and then look to upgrade again.

There's no keeper in the prem that's gettable who wouldn't be the exact same. Would definitely go abroad in that department.

We'd be very lucky to have Forster. Great keeper in my opinion. No coincidence Saints kepts something silly like 11 clean sheets when he returned from his injury.

We'd be very lucky to have Forster. Great keeper in my opinion. No coincidence Saints kepts something silly like 11 clean sheets when he returned from his injury.

yeah no doubt, i just think we could attract a better one for a lot less, which would see us be able to afford an extra player with what we've saved on signing forster. reckon they would want stupid money.

BRILLIANT.webp
I'nt Milik BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime i watch Yamelenko he just looks average.

Maybe because i watch him in European and international games and not that awful league in Ukraine where i'm sure he looks a world beater,he's 26 years old now and i i know why the big clubs in Europe haven't snapped him up in previous seasons.

I think our most important position to fill this summer is a GK. I could see us bringing in Cillessen like we have been linked with. I don't think Southhampton would let us take Forster with us taking Koeman. I would also like to see us go after Zoet. Who would you prefer/who would you want to see us bring in?

That yarmalenko looks awful tonight in fact I've only ever seen him play well against us how much is he worth wouldn't pay 10 Bob for him on this showing

Excited for what the transfer window will bring this summer, no more missing out on players to lesser teams due to them paying more.

Only problem now being attracting top players without being in Europe.

First signing I would love to be a statement signing that shocks everyone in the world of football and attracts further top players to join, Then European football would come ;)

would anybody go for shaqiri if he was available for say £18m? I know he wasn't good at all (against us lol) last season, but i think he's a fantastic player ... and he was playing for stoke. reckon he could turn out to be an absolute bargain if it went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back