Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to that article howard and mignolet are the best distributors and i wouldnt want them anywhere near our team

this is a good article showing where keepers rank in various areas

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/who-been-best-goalkeeper-premier-7842908

schmeichel and forster rank highly in most of them, i wouldnt mind either of them here
I wouldn't mind either of them for the right price. But if we are going to splash the cash I'd rather do it on Butland. Would be a better long term investment.

Think it's great we're being linked with keepers like Hart, Forster and Schmeichel instead of Hennessey and Marshall. Exciting times ahead!

i would be a bit deflated if koeman went back for forster tbh. He's a very good keeper i believe, but i'd say he's at his level. If we wish to be ambitious he's the kind of keeper we'd buy, have for about two seasons and then look to upgrade again.

There's no keeper in the prem that's gettable who wouldn't be the exact same. Would definitely go abroad in that department.

Thats a bit like saying why comment on the team when none of us are the manager.

Ita idle chatter.....i particularly find the goalkeeper shouts interesting.

think thats where we will see how serious we are as a great keeper wins titles.
Ok but if Koeman has not signed as yet any transfer targets are just pure speculation, as surely we need a manager in place for it to be meaningless???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back