Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have seen several games with Yarmolenko playing recently, he doesn't look very impressive. Goes missing a lot during the game. Not worth what they are asking for. Would rather look elsewhere for younger, hungrier and better.

Not looked the same player this season, and since the injury they rushed him back from after the Ukraine league winter break for that City game, he has looked terrible, and thats from one of the blokes who was bigging him up massively, still think with rest and a change of club he would do really well, but right now his stock is at an all time low - wouldn't go above about 12-15m for him and even then would hesitate, distinctly looks to me having seen him a lot that he is playing at about 60% - wouldn't shock me to see him have a suirgery after the Euros as something clearly doesn't look right with him mate
all i ask for is consistency buddy.

Strootman is fantastic. In an ideal world we could offer £15 million with add ons rising to £25 million based on number of appearances for us.

City have only paid £20 million for Gundagon who's around the same level/same injury issues although less severe injury type.

Other than Witsel, I've not been impressed with the names linked, Strootman a massive gamble, don't rate Krul. Hope there is better on the way.

It's just great to have names like Witsel and Strootman mentioned.

Strootman would be a massive coup, if he's fit he's brilliant and would do what McCarthy (not much btw) and Barry do in one player

Someone in the Stones thread said he was good in his first season but the last two seasons he has been awful

They have the memory of a FIFA Game, about ten mins.

Wouldn't surprise me if they're the same people who think he should play in Midfield tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back