Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing my tits off at super fans reversing after one quiet game.

The absolutely worst of FIFA career melts.

Price fpor him rising and his form has gone to pot this year mate, actually only a FIFA melt wouldn't be concerned as they'd just check his stats and see he's rated high

P.S. Are Ukraine even on FIFA?

hey snides, mate i do still rate him, never changed from that, stated his from has been off this season several times, by all means though mate go into the vaults and find some posts that i have made saying that he has been on great form this season and especially after the winter break and post injury, think you will find i have several times stated he has looked not fully fit - something looks not right.

If that is being inconsistant then fair enough
3 months ago https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/2016-2017-additions.85677/page-2#post-4262076

Pogba ain't all that. A fit and focused Ross Barkley is more than his equal. Bonucci and of course Payet have impressed me so far. Early days yet but Germany just actually sent me to sleep.

Get Bonucci at all costs.

Nice one mate, show me where i have said he won't add goals and creativity then as your slating my consistancy?

Or have i just stated that he doesn't look 100% and has been off form badly since tearing a knee ligament in december and being rushed back so would be a worry paying a ever increasing fee to Kiev if he is in fact carrying a injury still that needs sorting?

Nice one mate, show me where i have said he won't add goals and creativity then as your slating my consistancy?

Or have i just stated that he doesn't look 100% and has been off form badly since tearing a knee ligament in december and being rushed back so would be a worry paying a ever increasing fee to Kiev if he is in fact carrying a injury still that needs sorting?
oh you want to sign him again now?? crazy.

Changing your mind on the basis of evidence indicates a degree of critical reflexivity. Staunchly maintaining an opinion in spite of evidence indicates a form of delusion known as Davekitis. Davekitis is often found amongst teenagers who fall in love with their idols. Someone with Davekitis will be overcome with giddiness from seeing a new player deliver two decent corners against a poor AEK Athens side, to the point that they will excuse two years worth of crap performances on the grounds that their idol is either 'tired' or being 'played out of position'. Most people will recover from their Davekitis within a two year period, but the condition is known to be chronic and everlasting in severe cases.
Please don't gossip about banned members while they can't read it.

oh you want to sign him again now?? crazy.

Hmmm, don't believe i have ever stated i wouldn't sign him have I, feel free to vault me on the post i said that i think he's a crap player though mate, btw - read the original post properly mate that you tried to vault me on

Here it is for your ease

Not looked the same player this season, and since the injury they rushed him back from after the Ukraine league winter break for that City game, he has looked terrible, and thats from one of the blokes who was bigging him up massively, still think with rest and a change of club he would do really well, but right now his stock is at an all time low - wouldn't go above about 12-15m for him and even then would hesitate, distinctly looks to me having seen him a lot that he is playing at about 60% - wouldn't shock me to see him have a suirgery after the Euros as something clearly doesn't look right with him mate

Highlighted a few parts that you may have missed in your eagerness to try score some internet points, unless your blind - state that although i have doubts about his fitness second half of the season - i'd still even with those worries like to see us buy him and he will do well when he does move

Pogba ain't all that. A fit and focused Ross Barkley is more than his equal. Bonucci and of course Payet have impressed me so far. Early days yet but Germany just actually sent me to sleep.

Get Bonucci at all costs.

To be honest this whole tournament has just taught me how good Barkley can be. Dele Alli is rather overhyped and much better from deeper, he iOS not ready to carry England on his shoulders yet.

Barkley when at his best can do things very few of the midfielders seen in this tournament can. Unfortunately he plays for a manager who's speciality is looking at what players can't do. Or at least his pinpoints the wrong things not to look for. Sterling inability to finish won't bother him as he's mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back