Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley should not be cam i think lacks creativity to be a playmaker and control the game, should be moved to the left or dropped deeper imo
That's rubbish
He's got double figures goals and assists for the season. And basically a season that finished in March, apart from the cup.

And how many countless other chances he put on a plate for his team mates. I was watching the build up to the republic's game and showed a clip of Coleman last season for Everton, it was Barkley that played the ball through to him in a dangerous position for every clip they showed bar one.

He's also had the likes of cleverly, Lennon Kone playing around him for a lot of the season. Plus Barry & McCarthy holding hands behind him.

Personally I think he thrive under koeman. And with some new world class attacking talent around him. That should help him too

That's rubbish
He's got double figures goals and assists for the season. And basically a season that finished in March, apart from the cup.

And how many countless other chances he put on a plate for his team mates. I was watching the build up to the republic's game and showed a clip of Coleman last season for Everton, it was Barkley that played the ball through to him in a dangerous position for every clip they showed bar one.

He's also had the likes of cleverly, Lennon Kone playing around him for a lot of the season. Plus Barry & McCarthy holding hands behind him.

Personally I think he thrive under koeman. And with some new world class attacking talent around him. That should help him too

coleman is an enigma also don't get me started on him been missing for 18 months agree or disagree with my opinions we want best for club we should get out the mind set of academy and get top players

Hahaha sake. How many times you watched Bernard mate.
my girlfriend is from ukraine her brother is a big fan of shakhtar so watch maybe 10-15 games a season hes amazing but that was an example for money we could get for ross the is far better play makers out there

certainly doing his best Jelavic impression this game isn't he
Can't rate a player only based off of a performance against flipping Germany.... Milik is quality. Pair hoping with a Lacazette (Or Rom if he stays) and we have a serious upgrade to the debacle that is Kone/Niasse....

coleman is an enigma also don't get me started on him been missing for 18 months agree or disagree with my opinions we want best for club we should get out the mind set of academy and get top players
Ha you turn my post into rant about Coleman. When it was all about the positivity about Barkley
Which conviently you have over looked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back