Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i'd bin barkley off, we don't need a ' stevie g' eg local lad who is average and loved for passion......

we need winners not someone walking round the pitch over weight. id sell barkley asap because he has 2 more years of development and get someone who does not give ball away every time
Shall i tuck you in bed now...or would you prefer to wait for the warden?
...now don't be spitting those tablets out again...the Doctor is insistent that you need to take them!!

I have been going to Goodison since 1958 first game, on a regular basis since 1962 and i can say in my opinion Ross is crap there are far better playmakers out there. Ross is Rodwell mk2..

would you rather have a player peeking or ' one for future'? money is no object ross has confidence problems and goes missing in big games, rather have someone boss the game although he is decent now ross id sell and get rooney as cam in a heart beat

I'd rather have Ross Barkley in an Everton shirt than a Brazillian midget.

I'd also rather play Rooney up front with Barkley behind him in any hypothetical transfer situation.

Maybe it's just me, but i saw at the start of the season a player building and building on his existing game and adding elements to it, certainly short passing for one. But poor results shot his confidence and he overcompensated in the gym and our fitness work as a team was abominable

Some of the assists early this season, proper sex. Little touch passes, those ones that people say he is unable to pull off.

He's been left to his own thing in terms of fitness and got big. Koeman will sort him out.

I can't believe people would even contemplate selling him.

Some of the assists early this season, proper sex. Little touch passes, those ones that people say he is unable to pull off.

He's been left to his own thing in terms of fitness and got big. Koeman will sort him out.

I can't believe would even contemplate selling him.
He's the one i have a genuine affinity with personally. Means more when he scores or does something crotch alteringly sexy. And its fascinating watching him develop, if even he falls short of what he could be.

Lacazette is awful nobody here watches him i doubt

went 6 months without scoring in open play..
scored 8 goals from pens in a season that why his stats good...

went on 7 game goal drought in tiny french league

rondon from west brom is even better than him, Gignac gets in french squad over him...

can't believe people on this forum rate players of Fifa 16 etc.. hahha

rondon from west brom is even better than him, Gignac gets in french squad over him...

Agreed. Lacazette is complete and utter gash - speaks volumes when he's not even in France's Euro squad.

2 pens all season

http://www.ligue1.com/joueur/lacazette-alexandre

heres an example i like to use would you rather have peaking payet playing every week or ross giving ball away.. money is no object now id rather have someone older who can win game then seeing everton as a feeder club for man city or chelsea...​
mccarthy was great in 2014 barkley has never impressed me

for money we would get for him its worth cashing in (40 mil plus) and get someone like Bernard to run the game

RE barkley may i remind you cahill scored 10 goals a year.. barkley has not impressed me with his attitude walks around the pitch overweight lazy gives ball away too much, would rather have someone peeking than developing

heres an example i like to use would you rather have peaking payet playing every week or ross giving ball away.. money is no object now id rather have someone older who can win game then seeing everton as a feeder club for man city or chelsea...​
Take it you dont like Barkley then ?

But Payet is better yeh ? Yet took him till he reached 28/29 to actually sink in he had a talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back