Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

and someone like payet,Eriksen,gotze,Hamšík ,De Bruyne, James Rodriguez, David Silva, Mata, Isco,oscar
all off top of my head
is another level to barkley need to get a better play maker and cash in
Well just taking the prem players his stats for the season are better than eriksen(team finished 3rd) mata(5th) as for de bruyne(4th) and payet(7th) very close. But would have been ahead of both February/March time

Not bad for a lazy fat 21/22 year old in a [Poor language removed] team

Well just taking the prem players his stats for the season are better than eriksen(team finished 3rd) mata(5th) as for de bruyne(4th) and payet(7th) very close. But would have been ahead of both February/March time

Not bad for a lazy fat 21/22 year old in a [Poor language removed] team

maybe i over reacted in saying sell him a better option would maybe to drop him deeper and get a better play maker in play him in a 2 in central mid or something...

stats mean nothing if you watch people play they are a whole different level to ross who i watch every week jog around not bothered with confidence issues

i am not saying ross is bad, but we can get better poor lad has poor confidence issues no personality looks like a body builder not fast enough too slow doesnt like working well in a team eg tracking back martinez didnt help him but i feel we should start afresh instead of fixing errors

Every week people watching 2/3 different games when it comes to Roscoe.

Don't even think about selling him. I'd pack it in.

would you rather have a player peeking or ' one for future'? money is no object ross has confidence problems and goes missing in big games, rather have someone boss the game although he is decent now ross id sell and get rooney as cam in a heart beat

Every week people watching 2/3 different games when it comes to Roscoe.

Don't even think about selling him. I'd pack it in.
Maybe it's just me, but i saw at the start of the season a player building and building on his existing game and adding elements to it, certainly short passing for one. But poor results shot his confidence and he overcompensated in the gym and our fitness work as a team was abominable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back