Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow Roma closely and Pjanic was the one we should have had - a class player who has now gone to Juventus. In January their new coach Spaletti brought in some new players and the one that has stood out is Diego Perotti, which I would have in a heartbeat at Everton.

You are on thin James McCarthy ice young man.

I follow Roma closely and Pjanic was the one we should have had - a class player who has now gone to Juventus. In January their new coach Spaletti brought in some new players and the one that has stood out is Diego Perotti, which I would have in a heartbeat at Everton.
Aye that is spot on. Going to roma with pjanic, njahollan, and any you recommend and coming back with strootman is just silly. Especially for anything other than what canalas was available for not too long ago.

Just like going to MK Dons and coming back with galloway over Ali. It is short sighted, especially when better options are available for similar prices.

Mate I know it's a hard name to spell but come on yeah? Nainggolan. Feel free to copy and paste it.

I do like him as a player though.

I really don't know what level of player Everton could currently get. Some shouts in here seem too far. But are they? Not a clue.
Nainggolan is a great player and he would easily become a fan favorite. My absolute favorite is De Rossi though, would love him at Everton, but is is getting on a bit though.

Big fan of De Rossi.

Love the attitude and passion of the Italians in general.

Really enjoyed seeing them beat Belgium the other night - players well into the twilight/latter stages of their careers such as De Rossi, Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci etc singing the anthem with gusto and using all their experience to get a result. Great to see.

Mate I know it's a hard name to spell but come on yeah? Nainggolan. Feel free to copy and paste it.

I really don't know what level of player Everton could currently get. Some shouts in here seem too far. But are they? Not a clue.
To be certain extent money talks in the game. So the likes of Pjanic sure, never would have had a chance next to Juve and your man Naain may well be off as well to chelsea. But going back 12 months ago, if we had a similar bid for Pjanic, he may well have joined us.

Think it is just about ambition now if we really are spending money. Actually go after players that may not have wanted to join us a few months ago and one or two might actually decide playing here under koeman is a good career move.

It just takes one to sign, just one. Once we sign the first then the rest will get a little bit more appeal here.

Big fan of De Rossi.

Love the attitude and passion of the Italians in general.

Really enjoyed seeing them beat Belgium the other night - players well into the twilight/latter stages of their careers such as De Rossi, Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci etc singing the anthem with gusto and using all their experience to get a result. Great to see.
I'd go as far to say Italy are the best football set up in world football. Always succesful, no matter how many world class players there are or aren't. 4 world cups isn't it? One less than Brazil and the fact they are solid and always have a hard to beat persona about them is great to see

I'd go as far to say Italy are the best football set up in world football. Always succesful, no matter how many world class players there are or aren't. 4 world cups isn't it? One less than Brazil and the fact they are solid and always have a hard to beat persona about them is great to see

Exactly mate, they were being written off the other night, totally ridiculous IMO.

Beat Belgium with goals from a guy who failed at Sunderland (Giaccherini) and a guy with a fairly modest strike record (Pelle).

In the meantime the Belgians hype up Lukaku and Origi.

Think your not alone in that though, don't think anyone really has a clue at what level of player we are gonna be able to attract, pretty sure that it is massively higher than pre takeover though

Even the most optomistic dreamer would struggle to believe we have a chance with the likes of James, Isco, Morratti, Stegen and platyers of that calibre

But the level below that may be available, Witsel, Strootman etc - although still think that level of player we will need to be lucky on their situation to attract - Strootmans injury brings him into our range (coupled with Koeman) and Witsel desperately wants out of Zenit and we can likely outbid any Italian linked club

Other than that - the calibre of Milik, Janssen, Schneiderlein, Yarmolenko, Blind, Gamierro etc should firmly be obtainable

just to clarify - not suggesting these should be targets or would want them, more that it's an idea of what we could attract

In the end though only time will tell us as it's weird finally having a bit of money isn't it lol

Think your not alone in that though, don't think anyone really has a clue at what level of player we are gonna be able to attract, pretty sure that it is massively higher than pre takeover though

Even the most optomistic dreamer would struggle to believe we have a chance with the likes of James, Isco, Morratti, Stegen and platyers of that calibre

But the level below that may be available, Witsel, Strootman etc - although still think that level of player we will need to be lucky on their situation to attract - Strootmans injury brings him into our range (coupled with Koeman) and Witsel desperately wants out of Zenit and we can likely outbid any Italian linked club

Other than that - the calibre of Milik, Janssen, Schneiderlein, Yarmolenko, Blind, Gamierro etc should firmly be obtainable

just to clarify - not suggesting these should be targets or would want them, more that it's an idea of what we could attract

In the end though only time will tell us as it's weird finally having a bit of money isn't it lol
Other factor to take into account is the players who will do well at the club already.

Take inler last year, massive coup for Leicester to sign him and he hardly got a chance to play because of the form of the ones who did. Yet after cambiasso, you would have had Inler down as a guaranteed first team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back