Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of De Rossi.

Love the attitude and passion of the Italians in general.

Really enjoyed seeing them beat Belgium the other night - players well into the twilight/latter stages of their careers such as De Rossi, Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci etc singing the anthem with gusto and using all their experience to get a result. Great to see.
True. There's a very special Italian, how shall I say it, adult entertainment star, called something Nappi, and I very much love her passion too. I'd also like to share my passion with her.

Other factor to take into account is the players who will do well at the club already.

Take inler last year, massive coup for Leicester to sign him and he hardly got a chance to play because of the form of the ones who did. Yet after cambiasso, you would have had Inler down as a guaranteed first team player.

True enough mate, the younger players you would expect to improve under a new manager and better fitness and general coaching, the big enigma for me is seeing what happens with McCarthy, Baines, Coleman, Koeman got some veteran players to produce better form than they have shown their careers so far at Saints, which does bode well that he can develop younger and older players and isn't a one trick pony

What's people's opinion on this French Keeper we are been linked with ? Absolutely no idea what heavies like .. On a free according to " the echo " we are winning the race as he will be first choice .. Is he the type of keeper we are looking for

What's people's opinion on this French Keeper we are been linked with ? Absolutely no idea what heavies like .. On a free according to " the echo " we are winning the race as he will be first choice .. Is he the type of keeper we are looking for

Think people who have watched him on here have said he's not anything special

Surprised not to see more defender links seeing as though the media are trying to sell funes Mori and stonesy on us... If we could only keep one of those two it'd be RFM for me...

I think Serie A have the best quality defenders and Bonucci would be the dream but I can't ever imagine him leaving Juventus

Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly would be my bet

Told a month ago by a usually good industry source that Stones was 99.9% certain to go to City. I think we'll certainly be in the market for a no-nonsense PL style CB.

I seen lukaku's brothers interview this morning on Sky Sports... I wonder how much sky are getting to hawk players around anyway his brother was asked would he like to play alongside his brother possible at Chelsea next season .. He said he wasn't at that level yet or words to that effect but Romelu certainly was ... If they meet our valuations he goes surely if not he stays ...just to continue on if Chelsea did want Lukaku back are there any players you'd have as part of any deal ? For me there midfielder loftus cheek ... Willian .... Bertrand ...

Surprised not to see more defender links seeing as though the media are trying to sell funes Mori and stonesy on us... If we could only keep one of those two it'd be RFM for me...

I think Serie A have the best quality defenders and Bonucci would be the dream but I can't ever imagine him leaving Juventus

Why mate?

Told a month ago by a usually good industry source that Stones was 99.9% certain to go to City. I think we'll certainly be in the market for a no-nonsense PL style CB.

The lad who tends to get literally everything right on the City forum seems to think it was agreed before the Euros for £45m.

Disappointing if true but I think there is potential for him to stay. The Baines comments were very revealing - senior players were massively relieved to get shot of El Fraudo and are pleased with Koeman and the club direction

You'd keep Funes the Flop instead of Stones if you only had the choice of one of them?!?!?!?

Que pasa hombre , you talking the loco

I seen lukaku's brothers interview this morning on Sky Sports... I wonder how much sky are getting to hawk players around anyway his brother was asked would he like to play alongside his brother possible at Chelsea next season .. He said he wasn't at that level yet or words to that effect but Romelu certainly was ... If they meet our valuations he goes surely if not he stays ...just to continue on if Chelsea did want Lukaku back are there any players you'd have as part of any deal ? For me there midfielder loftus cheek ... Willian .... Bertrand ...

Unlikely, he plays for Southampton :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back