Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting viewing the last few pages that no-one is talking bout defenders. Is it because we have the young 'uns coming though, I mean our defense was awful last season. I know the former manager didn't even try to practice but do we think they are redeemable?

Interesting viewing the last few pages that no-one is talking bout defenders. Is it because we have the young 'uns coming though, I mean our defense was awful last season. I know the former manager didn't even try to practice but do we think they are redeemable?
You could stick the Italian defence into a roberto team and it would concede like mad

Yes and in a way no.

We miss a presence at the back, a big brute of a man that takes no prisoners, a proper snide, Mori could be that player under Koeman, but personally, providing we retain Stones, I wouldnt be making massive changes to the back line, new keeper, new manager, new thinking, I think we have a decent back line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back