Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're a FIFA career virgin gimp.

I havent played FIFA in a long, long time my Friend, its been 3 years since I played FM.

My game is football, the game played on grass, im a footballing scholar, I do the research, I identify the players and fit them into a system, im sorry if this offends you, but football is life.

I really hope we don't sign Begovic.

There's a big list of keepers I wouldn't want.

But have very little idea who I would want.

All I see is Mandanananananana links to Chelsea, still think Ronny will pick up a Dutch keeper of some sort, but think if Begovic becomes available we would be interested.

I havent played FIFA in a long, long time my Friend, its been 3 years since I played FM.

My game is football, the game played on grass, im a footballing scholar, I do the research, I identify the players and fit them into a system, im sorry if this offends you, but football is life.
You think it's as easy as selecting players and putting them in a formation. Get back to your Super NES you wobbling clueless mess.

You think it's as easy as selecting players and putting them in a formation. Get back to your Super NES you wobbling clueless mess.
Its about moulding a team, tactics, man management, I just supply the players, its up to the gaffer once they are signed.

Friend
Do you rate Begovic Goater?

He was boss like 3 years ago but been a bit pap last 2 seasons.

I dunno.

He seems alright like, Besic would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back