Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem Sterling went for £50m, did he not?

Lukaku is orders of magnitude ahead of Sterling. Even factoring in the English passport premium (as in, Lukaku doesn't have one) a proven prem goalscorer in his early 20s is worth more than Raheem Sterling.

Lukaku is a homegrown player.

Witsel was linked with stoke for 12 mil a few weeks back, i suspect 30 mi is paper talk to sell headlines, doubt we would blow 30 mil on him

marseille fc are in financial trouble, need to sell mitchy by end of june, we should be all over that 30 mil for striker and then buy janseen or milik as 3rd striker

we need to bin off mccarthy, he is being hammered by the irish press and they have 35 year olds playing for the eire team, he is dreadful worse cdm in our squad even gibbo when fit better than him

we need to bin off mccarthy, he is being hammered by the irish press and they have 35 year olds playing for the eire team, he is dreadful worse cdm in our squad even gibbo when fit better than him

Hang me but....... not impressed with him since first season. No real pace. Can't shoot. Rarely scores. OK at the nasty stuff. Suspended or injured loads. Plus a Martinez player. Sell now.

Hang me but....... not impressed with him since first season. No real pace. Can't shoot. Rarely scores. OK at the nasty stuff. Suspended or injured loads. Plus a Martinez player. Sell now.
sure a newly promoted team would snap him up for 10 mil.. worth taking the loss on him he is SOOO BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back