Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think quite a few clubs will be spending around £50-80 million this window so the £100 million budget isn't going to make a massive difference tbh I think we will be needing to spend £120-150 million to give us that real edge.

I do think we need 2x CM, 1x GK, 1x LM and 1x back up striker. Everything else would for me be luxury signings but the above are vital if we are to compete for the top 4/6.

Forster or Butland for me are essential although I would imagine both going for around £30 million so if we could get a decent GK abroad for £10-15 million it would be great, Sirigu or Leno would be good signings.

I would love both Schnerderlin and Witsel, if we could get the pair for £25 million each it would be a fantastic new midfield. Ziyech I would imagine will be looked at to play that cutting in LM and would probably go for £10-15 million (although I would love Mata). I would imagine a backup forward will also come in for around the £10-20 million mark.

£100 million budget and funds from hopefully the likes of Cleverly, Niasse, Kone and mcgeady being shown the door would be excellent, otherwise selling Rom and having a£150 million+ budget might be the most likely way forward.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F06%2F18%2Fsimpsons-grandpa.gif

Maybe a stupid question but with esk saying we meed to cover our big summer spend with a large outgoing, what if Koeman wants to keep Rom and Stones and they end up staying? How would this affect us in the transfer window?

The departure of Hibbo, Osman, Howard and Pienaar should release enough to cover new increased deals for both but how much would that leave for new signings?

Morgan Sn, and besic should be the two fighting it out for CDM, bin off Barry/ James
and have gibson as worse case in case suspension/ injury to both.

Gibbo could fill in one or two games that's all needed for.

How so? you think Barry is good enough to be sole cdm? what about Mccarthy? only person you can make a case with is besic and that is a big if, because of his injury record, why we need to get a proper CDM like Morgan.

Yes Barry is good enough as proven last season and why do we have to have a sole CDM? Koeman has proven in his teams he plays with two.

Maybe a stupid question but with esk saying we meed to cover our big summer spend with a large outgoing, what if Koeman wants to keep Rom and Stones and they end up staying? How would this affect us in the transfer window?

The departure of Hibbo, Osman, Howard and Pienaar should release enough to cover new increased deals for both but how much would that leave for new signings?

@The Esk is correct. We would need to make a profit on someone like stones (we got for 3 mil) to keep in line with FFP, wages should not be an issue however we may have to sell one player to balance the books FFP wise.

Yes Barry is good enough as proven last season and why do we have to have a sole CDM? Koeman has proven in his teams he plays with two.

36 year old Barry will not start next year you are in for a big shock if you think he will be starting every game haaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back