Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Delph rumours are gathering pace.

Fabian Delph: 'I see ghosts all the time'

England midfielder Fabian Delph has revealed an unwavering belief in the supernatural, saying he has seen "about four" ghosts in his life.

Delph managed to stifle the previous air of good humour as he made the revelation in a light question-answer session on his club Manchester City's official Youtube channel.

With a deadpan expression, Delph said: "I see ghosts all the time. Genuinely. I think I've seen about four.

Can't believe that people think 36 year old barry, 34 year old jags, Mccarthy who is hammered by irish press even though the is 35 year olds in that Eire team, Besic who is good but has injury problems. Will be starting next year, feel some of these bill kenwright happy clappers will be in for a shock, spot on they're mediocrity lovers non of them are good enough we have one decent starting mid and that is barkley (even him i am critical of but he is miles ahead of rest we have)
Kenwright has proven himself 10 times the chairman Randy Moshiri will ever be. I will always clap Bill. He's been a shining beacon in a dark time for this football club.

England midfielder Fabian Delph has revealed an unwavering belief in the supernatural, saying he has seen "about four" ghosts in his life.

Delph managed to stifle the previous air of good humour as he made the revelation in a light question-answer session on his club Manchester City's official Youtube channel.

With a deadpan expression, Delph said: "I see ghosts all the time. Genuinely. I think I've seen about four.

WELCOME to EFC

Sees them all the time.. but only seen four? What a plank...

Morgan Sn would be a great buy, would be worth spending 25 mil on, proper CDM who would protect the back four unlike people we could name..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back