Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph anyone?

Probably not for me tbh, but surely will be booted out of City.
I don't see the point on wasting money on 2nd rate midfielders.
We have enough of them already.

If we aren't going to buy a world class centre midfielder, I would rather give one of the kids ago

I don't see the point on wasting money on 2nd rate midfielders.
We have enough of them already.

If we aren't going to buy a world class centre midfielder, I would rather give one of the kids ago

What a ludicrous comment

We have Barry/Besic/McCarthy/Barkley, We don't need "World class" to improve on that lot

Somehow, get rid of Mcgeady up to the scottish league.

Let Niasse go join some crap team on loan back in Russia, whom will pay his full wages
Two clubs would have to reach an agreement on how much each club is willing to pay.
How long is left on his contract ?

What a ludicrous comment

We have Barry/Besic/McCarthy/Barkley, We don't need "World class" to improve on that lot
I wasn't including Barkley who is number 10. I was talking about the 2 centre midfielders.
Obviously you think Barry McCarthy and besic are good enough. The last 2 seasons tell me Different.
Barry is 35, McCarthy is pants and besic still unknown due to injuries and lack of game time.

Your obviously happy with mediocrity mate. Im not and I think we have a manager now who won't be.

If you think next season are 2 midfielders, week in week out are going to be between Barry McCarthy and besic. I think your going to be in for a surprise

I wasn't including Barkley who is number 10. I was talking about the 2 centre midfielders.
Obviously you think Barry McCarthy and besic are good enough. The last 2 seasons tell me Different.
Barry is 35, McCarthy is pants and besic still unknown due to injuries and lack of game time.

Your obviously happy with mediocrity mate. Im not and I think we have a manager now who won't be.

If you think next season are 2 midfielders, week in week out are going to be between Barry McCarthy and besic. I think your going to be in for a surprise

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Spot on, no way James Gaz and Besic will be starting next year..

GOT's like a train - it starts moving in the one direction of the tracks and then everyone jumps on board. This time last year it was a Mata of life or death that we secured a #10 or a left sided playmaker as a false #10. At Crimbo it was a GK at all costs. Now its all about a CM. How much is driven by real need (surely RK has not assessed that yet due to Euro's and Jollies) and how much by the rags making it up and we all go along.
Grumpy today!

Don't take it so seriously mate. It's just boredom induced silliness, no football till 8!

Can't believe that people think 36 year old barry, 34 year old jags, Mccarthy who is hammered by irish press even though the is 35 year olds in that Eire team, Besic who is good but has injury problems. Will be starting next year, feel some of these bill kenwright happy clappers will be in for a shock, spot on they're mediocrity lovers non of them are good enough we have one decent starting mid and that is barkley (even him i am critical of but he is miles ahead of rest we have)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back