Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, even with money, things are quiet on the speculation front. Everton never buy anyone who gets mentioned in the rags hardly do they haha.

Interestingly, even with money, things are quiet on the speculation front. Everton never buy anyone who gets mentioned in the rags hardly do they haha.

I think it will stay quiet until pre season starts again. Too early for RK to assess current squad currently

I think it will stay quiet until pre season starts again. Too early for RK to assess current squad currently

Reckon it'll stay quiet till we get a DoF mate, and you're probably right about pre season too. Think if someone pops up that's too good to refuse, him and DoF will get them in, but otherwise a combo of DoF and pre season.

Yeah in the main I agree, however a couple of glaring additions are needed GK especially and apart from Mandanda(free) nobody linked. Not that I'm arsed just pointing out how Everton do it under the radar.

GOT's like a train - it starts moving in the one direction of the tracks and then everyone jumps on board. This time last year it was a Mata of life or death that we secured a #10 or a left sided playmaker as a false #10. At Crimbo it was a GK at all costs. Now its all about a CM. How much is driven by real need (surely RK has not assessed that yet due to Euro's and Jollies) and how much by the rags making it up and we all go along.
Grumpy today!

Witsel is a great technical footballer but he doesn't do anything special and has never been prolific, a poor man's Dembele with no where near the same ball control & strength.

But let's sign him because he's foreign and fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back