Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabian Delph: 'I see ghosts all the time'

England midfielder Fabian Delph has revealed an unwavering belief in the supernatural, saying he has seen "about four" ghosts in his life.

Delph managed to stifle the previous air of good humour as he made the revelation in a light question-answer session on his club Manchester City's official Youtube channel.

With a deadpan expression, Delph said: "I see ghosts all the time. Genuinely. I think I've seen about four.
I think he'd probably just played us when we had Naismith.

England midfielder Fabian Delph has revealed an unwavering belief in the supernatural, saying he has seen "about four" ghosts in his life.

Delph managed to stifle the previous air of good humour as he made the revelation in a light question-answer session on his club Manchester City's official Youtube channel.

With a deadpan expression, Delph said: "I see ghosts all the time. Genuinely. I think I've seen about four.

Are they stuck in a revolving door ?

And I wouldn't want him either.

I'd have witsel over wanyama all day. I agree wouldn't pay 30mil for witsel . But I'm not a big fan of wanyama, yes he's strong and powerful but doesn't over much else, Imo he's just a spoiler

And Dembele is a totally different player to wanyama. Up to 12 months ago Dembele was seen as an inconsistent luxury player.
Scherderlein and Witsel would be a quality partnership. That is the standard we should be looking at, not the likes Delph. Both are high quality players and would be a real statement and upgrade on what we currently have.

Im better than The Clev, why do people always set the bench mark so low?

Hes an above average player who we shouldnt waste a wage on.

On second thought, you're probably right, i did rate him in his villa days here's me thinking hes about 23/24. he's 26 nearly 27 best to swerve him actually.

Witsel is only worth buying if we can get him for the price stoke was linked for him for (12-15mil) would like us to get another cm also, as well as morgan

Name them.

Most goals we conceded were down to the CBs, not being able to handle crosses, hardly any goals were conceded due to us losing the midfield.

Barry and Mccarthys job as CDM is to protect the back four, did you think they did that well considering the amount of goals they leaked?

Bottom line is we are in an new era them two should not start next year, would be recipe for disaster although he was decent some games barry was a problem for letting in alot of goals same with james, you could make the case that they was poorly coached but they didn't know if they was going forward or sitting back sometimes leaving gaps and alot of goals scored vs us on counter

Thats the spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back