Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely no-one still rates McCarthy at this stage :Blink:

Could be worse
h1csnu

Aaron's having a McCarthy-themed nightmare here, with loads of ginger Roy Keane's running five metres and looking like they are on the verge of a critical asthma attack, while all the while a voice from an unknown source echoes "phenomenal energy" over and over...
not really mate, mccarthy doesn't bother me that much and if we sold him for around the same fee we got for him i'd be fine with it.

But i still think there is a good player in him, and i can't really see which player has come on leaps and bounds in the past two years, so i think every player deserves a clean slate.

I think a lot of the players under performing is down to mismanagement

not really mate, mccarthy doesn't bother me that much and if we sold him for around the same fee we got for him i'd be fine with it.

But i still think there is a good player in him, and i can't really see which player has come on leaps and bounds in the past two years, so i think every player deserves a clean slate.

I think a lot of the players under performing is down to mismanagement

So do I, but even mentioning Roy Keane in the same breath as James McCarthy should be bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back