Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good mate, read one tiny bit without reading the whole thing. and making a judgement.

ok m8
image.webp

Last summer if we'd signed begovic everyone would have been doing cartwheels. As it is the 'champions' Chelsea signed him and now a number of fans don't rate him. Genuine question is because they don't rate him or think we could get a better calibre of keeper. Forster (they won't do business with us) and butland (not going to spend 30m on a keeper) both look unrealistic shouts.

Lots of people see no reason why we cant spend 40m on Forster and another 40m on Butland as back up.

These people are what I call "a mental" and should be avoided at all costs.

Good opinion that mate.

Tell me, Barkley has had two average seasons, but we put that down to mismanagement, why does that not apply to other players?

or is it the cool thing now to just hate mccarthy.

I don't hate McCarthy, but you're comparing the leader of the best Man Utd side I've watched to a man who hides when the going gets tough for a mid table side.

He can become a good defensive midfielder under Koeman, and I'm sure he will still be very useful in certain types of games, but he doesn't seem Keane like to me at all.

fyi, saying someone could play a similar role to a player (more so later on in their career) does not mean they expect them to be at the same level, think that may just be too much to comprehend for certain people.

Good opinion that mate.

Tell me, Barkley has had two average seasons, but we put that down to mismanagement, why does that not apply to other players?

or is it the cool thing now to just hate mccarthy.

Honest question, did you ever watch Roy Keane?

Thats Roy Keane, the player that drove United to league titles and European Cups, not some lad that runs around a lot and snaps ankles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back