Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
William carvalho is bang average. Loves a sideways ball like James mac. Don't get the love in for him. I'd be happily proven wrong if he comes though.

Out of him witsel and schniederlin, I'd take schnierderlin any day.

William carvalho is bang average. Loves a sideways ball like James mac. Don't get the love in for him. I'd be happily proven wrong if he comes though.

Out of him witsel and schniederlin, I'd take schnierderlin any day.

agreed mate, can't see the fuss about that Carvalho either. Looks slow and basically just does 5 yard sideways balls.

Still not 100% sold on Witsel tbh either but at least he's a more mobile player.

agreed mate, can't see the fuss about that Carvalho either. Looks slow and basically just does 5 yard sideways balls.

Still not 100% sold on Witsel tbh either but at least he's a more mobile player.

Am not a lover of witsel aswell to be honest but I'd take him over carvalho. It's brilliant were being linked with these players so hate sounding to negative.

Am not a lover of witsel aswell to be honest but I'd take him over carvalho. It's brilliant were being linked with these players so hate sounding to negative.

I know mate, I'm not even arsed about Mata either lol I'm sounding like a right spoilt tit turning my nose up at such players lol

Like you said, great to be linked with a better class of player and what we need is an injection of winners in the team so I guess the likes of Mata is exactly what we need.

Been a bit underwhelmed with witsel whenever I've watched him play. Not sure I want us to spunk 30 mil on him really

Am I wrong but isn't Carvalho like 38? And got sent off and gave away crucial penalties last year?... Boss in his day like but no way thanks

Witsel solid but not inspiring

Mata is an absolute must

Does anyone else think its much more stressful now we have money? Life was much simpler when we were trawling for decent loans and out of contract players! All this malarkey with these big names is scrambling my poor withered brain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back