Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting us to lose Lukaku and Stones, obvious we'd want to keep them, but if they want to leave I see no point in keeping them. I'm hoping we look at two real surprise marquee signings (praying for James Rodriguez being one of these)

Does anyone else think its much more stressful now we have money? Life was much simpler when we were trawling for decent loans and out of contract players! All this malarkey with these big names is scrambling my poor withered brain :(

Same here, under the Moyes era, you pretty much knew anyone £5m plus was false and you always knew nothing would happen until the end of the window so BK could save on wages.

I'm expecting us to lose Lukaku and Stones, obvious we'd want to keep them, but if they want to leave I see no point in keeping them. I'm hoping we look at two real surprise marquee signings (praying for James Rodriguez being one of these)
You believe one of the best players in the world is going to come to Everton who just sold its two best players?

Does anyone else think its much more stressful now we have money? Life was much simpler when we were trawling for decent loans and out of contract players! All this malarkey with these big names is scrambling my poor withered brain :(
No mate.

I do not want a return to 'best players out, Segundo Castillo in on loan with James McFadden to follow, until then we'll go with what we've got, oh Hi Per Kroldrup'.

Billions is well better mate.

Van Persie anyone? Getting on a bit but considering he's just been 'offered' to West Ham and Palace, he wouldn't be a bad third striker behind Lukaku and whomever Ronald decides to buy as a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back