Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

That sale alone will not allow us to make 5-6 signings in the 15-30 million range

It'll get us 2-3, and the rest will be bargains and journeyman players, offset with some of the youth players getting a chance

I'm fine with that

We can afford to be patient now and play the long game
Sell all the youth, shove yer journeymen. It's all superstars from now on

That sale alone will not allow us to make 5-6 signings in the 15-30 million range

It'll get us 2-3, and the rest will be bargains and journeyman players, offset with some of the youth players getting a chance

I'm fine with that

It will allow us to spend a vast sum of money Mikey.

Transfers are spread over 3 years normally, so us spending 200m on players will only show as 66m loss in the accounts, add the 50m from Stones and there you go, jobs a good un.

I'm fine with that

That sale isn't for transfer funds it's for the wage budget rise. Obviously nice to reinvest that 50 but seems to be a necessity. Spending 100 million on transfers means nothing if you can't push the wages past an additional 7 million a year. Selling stones solves that

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back