Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witsel has looked crap all euros but we are still willing to pay 30 million. Lukaku premier league record for his age is incredible. People won't be put off at the euros.

Well your lying. Witsel has looked great in the euro's apart from friday's game against Wales which is obvisouly the only game you have ever watched of him.

30m is the going rate for decent players

60/70m is a totally different ball game, Your talking Suarez/Sanchez fees

Maybe a year or two ago. It seems this
Well your lying. Witsel has looked great in the euro's apart from friday's game against Wales which is obvisouly the only game you have ever watched of him.

Nah not lying lad. Just my opinion. Not even going to give you the time of day with a reply like that. Get back to football manager you cockwomble.

Maybe a year or two ago. It seems this

Nah not lying lad. Just my opinion. Not even going to give you the time of day with a reply like that. Get back to football manager you cockwomble.
Not sure about your parting shot but I agree with you on Witsel. Not been that good in my opinion. I think you can forget about what a player would cost when appraising them as a fan. If you think "I'd love everton to sign him" when watching a player then that should be the yardstick. I've not thought that once over this tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back