Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about your parting shot but I agree with you on Witsel. Not been that good in my opinion. I think you can forget about what a player would cost when appraising them as a fan. If you think "I'd love everton to sign him" when watching a player then that should be the yardstick. I've not thought that once over this tournament

Exactly. I want more for 30 million. Like I said somewhere else on here, if he comes in, then I hope he proves me wrong.

why? no dross signings blocking the paths of the youngsters please. they should be the bit part players for us.
To a certain extent I'd agree but only if the team is performing well and getting results. Young players can quickly go backwards if they are playing in a toxic environment

why? no dross signings blocking the paths of the youngsters please. they should be the bit part players for us.

Even then, you need some experienced heads as well

I'm confident we'll sign 2-3 players in the 5-10 million range, along with (hopefully) 2-3 in the 15 million plus range who will be "name" signings

For instance, I fully expect us to get a budget winger, especially if we've already signed Mata, Witsel and a keeper by that point

I'd love us to play the kids, and hopefully some will get a chance, but there needs to be a mixture of youth, big names and good hands if we're going to succeed

Even then, you need some experienced heads as well

I'm confident we'll sign 2-3 players in the 5-10 million range, along with (hopefully) 2-3 in the 15 million plus range who will be "name" signings

For instance, I fully expect us to get a budget winger, especially if we've already signed Mata, Witsel and a keeper by that point

I'd love us to play the kids, and hopefully some will get a chance, but there needs to be a mixture of youth, big names and good hands if we're going to succeed

No Mikey.

Well your lying. Witsel has looked great in the euro's apart from friday's game against Wales which is obvisouly the only game you have ever watched of him.

I'd have this book handy in your crapper if i were you mate...

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back