Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the dole haven't I lad can claim disability allowance too so am sound.

Jog on lad just because you're some pen pushing office knob head with a power trip. Get bullied in school did you?

Look on the bright side - you'll have more time now to spend down at the gym, flexing those rippling biceps and boring all the birds with your poor quality patter.

Get down the job centre yer bad scruff!

Two boss young players we should go for:

Leko (WBA)
Roberts (City/Celtic)

I know there is no logic to it and wont happen, but im just going to post it for when they are boss and i can say im a total guru and bask in the righteousness.

Jog on lad just because you're some pen pushing office knob head with a power trip. Get bullied in school did you?

People like you make me sick. Grafters like @Bungle and I bust a gut so leeches like you can have sky sports and Xboxes the least you can do is show a little respect

I think our next signing is going to be a destroying midfielder, Mata is a 10, anyone who has bothered to watch Witsel willknow hes very much a no 8, an anchor will be required. Unless its iven to Barry but i would think we wont flog that horse.

Get a grip mate, you've been sacked for spending hours on an internet forum? Why would you jeopardise a career just to sit on here all day and be the first to break some Everton related news? In the grand scheme of life you must realise that internet forums should come well down the list of priorities, seriously some people are just utterly mental.

Mum and Dad proud of you are they? 'Oh but mum look at this really amusing post I wrote', yeah that'll pay the bills son.

Tit.

Lads, stop this.

You're both better than this.

Look on the bright side - you'll have more time now to spend down at the gym, flexing those rippling biceps and boring all the birds with your poor quality patter.

Get down the job centre yer bad scruff!

People like you make me sick. Grafters like @Bungle and I bust a gut so leeches like you can have sky sports and Xboxes the least you can do is show a little respect
Fairly sure I'll be able to get protein powder on the NHS if I say I'm depressed.

I'll be thinking of you two when I'm sat on the couch scratching my balls eating my 4th Pot Noodle of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back