Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two boss young players we should go for:

Leko (WBA)
Roberts (City/Celtic)

I know there is no logic to it and wont happen, but im just going to post it for when they are boss and i can say im a total guru and bask in the righteousness.
City would want big money for Roberts, they paid £12m for him last year.

Get a grip mate, you've been sacked for spending hours on an internet forum? Why would you jeopardise a career just to sit on here all day and be the first to break some Everton related news? In the grand scheme of life you must realise that internet forums should come well down the list of priorities, seriously some people are just utterly mental.

Mum and Dad proud of you are they? 'Oh but mum look at this really amusing post I wrote', yeah that'll pay the bills son.

Tit.

Either someones hacked bungles account or hes become more sensible....suddenly...

Someones hacked bungles account!!!!

Get a grip mate, you've been sacked for spending hours on an internet forum? Why would you jeopardise a career just to sit on here all day and be the first to break some Everton related news? In the grand scheme of life you must realise that internet forums should come well down the list of priorities, seriously some people are just utterly mental.

Mum and Dad proud of you are they? 'Oh but mum look at this really amusing post I wrote', yeah that'll pay the bills son.

Tit.

Either someones hacked bungles account or hes become more sensible....suddenly...

Someones hacked bungles account!!!!

Totally agree mate, where others have started signing players we are dithering

there's absolutely no evidence of that. paper talk is just that...

Since Moshiri has come in, everything has been done under wraps, and only a few people seem to have any real decent knowledge of the deals.

So when a paper writes anything, take it with a pinch of salt and stop jumping to conclusions. It'll make your life a whole lot easier.

Just a quickie lads - while we may be a bit more relaxed in other areas of the forum, please remain on topic in the Everton forum where possible.

A relaxation is not an excuse to flaunt the rules.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back