Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just his agent planting stories.

Maybe under the era of Moyes this would have been a signing but we're moving into a new exciting era now with Koeman as our manager and the riches of Moshiri.

Think it should be phrased under the Kenwright era, I'm sure Moyes would have preferred the Mata's and Witsel's too.

Exactly... one scary mofo.

I have been begging the club to get a little bit more about them then just being gentleman, Witsel has a suitable amount of snide and if we got Martins-Indi he has too. I have no clue if he has progressed the way everyone was thinking, he might be just a good defender in the league.
If I was playing against Nainggolan from Belgium, I would not want to foul him....

Get a grip mate, you've been sacked for spending hours on an internet forum? Why would you jeopardise a career just to sit on here all day and be the first to break some Everton related news? In the grand scheme of life you must realise that internet forums should come well down the list of priorities, seriously some people are just utterly mental.

Mum and Dad proud of you are they? 'Oh but mum look at this really amusing post I wrote', yeah that'll pay the bills son.

Tit.
Got the dole haven't I lad can claim disability allowance too so am sound.

Jog on lad just because you're some pen pushing office knob head with a power trip. Get bullied in school did you?

Mata behind Lukaku could be the key to keeping him at the club. If we had somebody would could pick a pass then I think we could score more goals against teams who are going to sit back. Lukaku will have to start making sensible runs.
Two things that might go against this are Koeman tends to play with a target man up front to hold the ball up and hopefully with all the money about there will be less teams relying on defending for 90 mins.
The new season is going to be interesting.

i'd be very shocked if we kept lukaku, only to buy another striker to demote him to the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back