Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martins Indi is a decent, physical defender but needs a solid partner. He's not a leader. Doesn't seem to win many headers which is a concern for a centre back.

For 10 million (which seems to be "cheap" these days) and working under Koeman definitely worth a gamble.

Couldn't see this unless Funes Mori left

Both left-sided centre backs

You never see two left-footed centre backs playing together, so can only presume he'd be a target if Funes was going

People need to realise some of our dealings will take longer than usual. We're trying to convince high calibre players to come to us when we finished 11th last season it's not just down to money but a case of selling the vision for the club to them.

It might get easier if\when we make a high profile signing as players will see we mean business.
Totally spot on. We have been in a state of regression for far too long and even as short a time ago as February we could not, dared not, dream of being linked with any of the calibre of player we currently are. It was more a case of just which our brightest stars were going to be sold. That is the sad legacy of the previous regime, and persuading real talent to sign will take time and care as wages alone will not be sufficient.
I understand the frustration of everybody, but as a Blue for the last 62 seasons, I can feel the wind of change at our club and feel totally convinced that our new team at Board and Management level will be eclipsed by the squad come the start of the new season. And this is coming from me who was not going to renew his season ticket for the first time since 1962 had El Loco and his merry band of incompetents still been in residence. Now I'm like a big kid again who cannot wait for the new season to start.
KEEP THE FAITH.

Anything mew on Witsel and Mata?.
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fcatmemes%2Fceiling%2520cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back