Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would def take Pelle for 5m. Shouldn't be worth much more than that due to age and contract and wanting to leave. 5-7m tops. Def take him for that if we could get rid of Niasse and Kone too, plus get a better striker too.

Do you not think that Garbutt will be the one to push and challenge baines this year?
No, I watched him a few times for Fulham and felt like he was a bit below par there, so can't see him pushing Baines imo.

With saying that, before he went to Fulham I liked the look of him for us, got a banging corner in him. I'm just unsure, think we can do better now.

No, I watched him a few times for Fulham and felt like he was a bit below par there, so can't see him pushing Baines imo.

With saying that, before he went to Fulham I liked the look of him for us, got a banging corner in him. I'm just unsure, think we can do better now.

Didnt really take any notice of him at Fulham to be honest but agree that before he went he did look as though he could be the future Left back.

Maybe the new regime can really bring him on and up a level as I wouldnt have thought that was a postion that was priority to be bringing anyone else in and there is always that chance that even though Baines has been putting in the extra shifts to get up to speed and fit that another injury could put him out for some time.

It would be silly, if Witsel does sign, to play him as a sole dm. From what I've seen he's box to box and so unless we are happy with McCarthy, Barry and Besic, or one of those goes then I'd say we need a DM.

Lets have it right...

anyone who believes anything written on twitter or on here as 'source'. Needs there heads testing. You should have by now realised that no one has a clue what's going on and its all guess work an bull$hit. we've been here before and know one has a clue....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back