Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never rated him myself, but F365 have written an article here on Sissoko at Newcastle.

http://www.football365.com/news/boring-moussa-sissoko-is-frances-james-milner

They seem to rate him, could be a good squad addition on the cheap, if he is a jack of all trades?

Good player, technically adept and works hard. Needs to get away from the poisonous atmosphere at Newcastle where he's become a symbol for all that is disliked there. He'll be shown to be a really good signing for whoever picks him up.

Any truth in these Schniederlin rumours ?

I really don't think so. He'll fit perfectly into Mourinho's system at Man Utd, only Van Gaal knows why he didn't play him after October last year as he looked head and shoulders to be their best player early season. Just can't see them being willing to sell, can't see him wanting to leave.

I really don't think so. He'll fit perfectly into Mourinho's system at Man Utd, only Van Gaal knows why he didn't play him after October last year as he looked head and shoulders to be their best player early season. Just can't see them being willing to sell, can't see him wanting to leave.

Suppose it all comes down to who and how many players Mourinho buys mate, he's already got Carrick who he ok'd the re-signing off by the looks, Schweinsteiger is their still, Fellaini also and Herrera, and their being linked with a fair few centre mids of late - Pogba being the obvious one, if he arrives and maybe another hard to see Schnedierlin featuring much, especially as Mourinho tends to not operate with a massive first team squad of players he uses, so they seem to have way too many in their already

All said and done when he was available at Saints and Spurs, Arsenal and United all wanted him Mourinho had zero interest, and his form at United has been inferior to what he showed at Saints, so maybe he doesn't rate him?

All conjecture ofc, but it's one that could happen like

Good player, technically adept and works hard. Needs to get away from the poisonous atmosphere at Newcastle where he's become a symbol for all that is disliked there. He'll be shown to be a really good signing for whoever picks him up.

His attitude is an abomination. Goes missing all of the time for Newcastle, and not scoring til the last day of the season isn't good enough for an attacking player.

Not for me.

His attitude is an abomination. Goes missing all of the time for Newcastle, and not scoring til the last day of the season isn't good enough for an attacking player.

Not for me.

Look at Ben Arfa though, sometimes players need a change of atmosphere. He's shown he can do it, by doing it for France, would be a risk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back