Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Coutinho, didn't someone on this thread say a week or so ago that we should just have a cheeky bid/ enquiry about one of the RS players just to show we have money to burn and that we mean business? Could just be that coming to fruition

On Coutinho, didn't someone on this thread say a week or so ago that we should just have a cheeky bid/ enquiry about one of the RS players just to show we have money to burn and that we mean business? Could just be that coming to fruition
hahaha! I'd offer him 200k a week just to take their best player. The kopite fume would be worth every penny

Not that it's going to happen but Coutinho is quality.On another note I was impressed by Jaoa Mario from Portugal last night had a serious engine on him. Think he plays for Lisbon only 23. Just putting it out there Ronald, have a look when you get the chance.

Cheers
Coutinho has quality against smaller teams but goes missing in big games (2 finals they played) Only young but not world class yet

Mata and Witsel aren't coming. Good players don't come to clubs that finish in the bottom half, haven't won anything in 20 years and are run by losers and con men.

Phewww I made up someone else said it first, me and @Darth Vader were getting cold sweats thinking our negativity was just the two of us.
Get that bloody fraud Moshiri out of our club, he can take his Don't-mata and Witsel-blower with him. Swerve the stadium too, I much prefer getting splinters in my rear end at Goodison.

On the Everon news .com

Today? His name featured a lot until about a week ago as a near done deal and nothing since as the Witsel story ha taken over. My guess, as per the above post, is that he has been given assurance from Jose that he has a future at Man Utd.

Can't think that there is a need at Everton for both players?

Happy to admit I don't know as much on the boys coming in as most on here.

I really felt that we lacked on field leadership last season. Showed in the huge number of games where we shat the bed late and gave up leads. Will Mata and Witsel in particular bring this to the side? It should be a priority for us, especially with Jagielka/Barry coming to the end.

Cheers.

Not transfer related but just appreciating what a great page number this is :)

Looking forward to the incoming starting soon (thanks for the updates Esk)

Happy to admit I don't know as much on the boys coming in as most on here.

I really felt that we lacked on field leadership last season. Showed in the huge number of games where we shat the bed late and gave up leads. Will Mata and Witsel in particular bring this to the side? It should be a priority for us, especially with Jagielka/Barry coming to the end.

Cheers.

They may not be leaders but both have been in very successful teams and won't be used to losing or poor performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back