Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel Barbosa will be going for a hell of a lot more than £10-15m mentioned on here. I think its at least £35m and that's just the opening bid. Would love us to take a chance on a real talent but I feel they would have one good season then leave for Barca/Real. Seems most Brazilians love La liga's big two.

I agree with that too and iv had the same arguments, although everytime i break out that argument he pops up with a worldie that same week!
To be fair he did get more consistant 2nd half of last season

He only turns up when he feels like, so many times I've watched LFC and sometimes forgot he was even on the pitch. I do know what you mean though, he doesn't turn up for four games then bangs in the winner against a man city or Chelsea. The one thing that made me realise his inconsistency is how many long range shots he has over a few games before one goes in the top corner. If every player had as many shots as Coutinho the ball would be in the crowd more times than a rock n roll superstar doing crowd surfing.

He only turns up when he feels like, so many times I've watched LFC and sometimes forgot he was even on the pitch. I do know what you mean though, he doesn't turn up for four games then bangs in the winner against a man city or Chelsea. The one thing that made me realise his inconsistency is how many long range shots he has over a few games before one goes in the top corner. If every player had as many shots as Coutinho the ball would be in the crowd more times than a rock n roll superstar doing crowd surfing.

To be fair it must be insanely difficult to pull on the smelly red rag and put a shift in - makes me gag just at the thought of wearing one of their shirts.

Do you think there will ever be a time when we get a bit meh about signing players, im sure City and Chelsea fans get less excited these days then in years gone by?

Do you think there will ever be a time when we get a bit meh about signing players, im sure City and Chelsea fans get less excited these days then in years gone by?

I think if that's ever an issue then it's a great one to have. Although I can never imagine getting bored of signing players like De Bruyne and stuff.

Surely we are much better fans than all of the rest and in every respect - I fully expect us to maintain usual levels of lunacy now and into the future. Probably even elevated to new levels of lunacy when we win something!!!!!!!

Never rated him myself, but F365 have written an article here on Sissoko at Newcastle.

http://www.football365.com/news/boring-moussa-sissoko-is-frances-james-milner

They seem to rate him, could be a good squad addition on the cheap, if he is a jack of all trades?
Thing is, he isnt.....

I like sissoko, from a causal outsiders perspective i think he is a good player. A midfielder with an engine and drive on him every time i have seen him bar our games last season. But newcastle seemed to play him everywhere, including as their wide player which surely makes it difficult for him to be a powerful centre mid if he is also the left winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back