Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
....he looks classy, I like Italian CBs because they like to defend.

Hes very good. I said a year ago we should look at romagnoli befoe he went to milan. The thing with rugani is that he did very well for emploli and got in the team of the year before going back to Juve.

Problem with him is that he has no pace really, just great at being in the right place at the right time. Quite a boring player in a way as a neutral watching as he just seems to have great positioning and make clean tackles.

So as a Juve fan they must love him...would be a coup.

I think you may find that Austria is a fairly modern country that has good reliable infrastructure allowing for easy connection and communications around the modern world.

It’s not as though big Ron is visiting the long lost Umbogtobili tribe in the far reaches of the Amazon where even the canopy is too dense to allow the use of a satellite phone.

We do however need to hope that the clubs transfer business is not routed through the GOT Servers !!

Don't think it would matter one bit if he is in Austria or not. If deals are been negotiated koeman would not be
involved in the final stages of them

Maybe i should have been a bit clearer of my intention with that statement

There will be no announcement worth us getting excited without Koeman being present which means mata witsel kk etc is two weeks at the earliest before we can celebrate

How much are they overpaying/throwing money at the target? Who is the player? Wages high or low?

I agree fully mate, don't get me wrong. But if they are signing say bacca, that deal won't be sorted within a few days, longer period of talking will be involved.

Even on fifa it takes about a week game time to complete a deal!

Haha this forum has reached a new low.

Maybe i should have been a bit clearer of my intention with that statement

There will be no announcement worth us getting excited without Koeman being present which means mata witsel kk etc is two weeks at the earliest before we can celebrate

I still think its irrelevant where he is sat at the moment to be honest - if something does get sorted and they want a happy snap with Ron holding one end of the scarf and the new player holding the other - they simply get the player to Austria to meet the lads and do the big reveal there.

Yeah after seeing Begovic at Chelsea he wasn't great. Stoke were also happy to let him go for Butland. I'd hope we could get better but perhaps that quality just isn't available.

Begovic would still be a long long way down my list of keepers. But I don't work in football so if the manager thinks he's good enough who am I to argue?

Rui Patricio would be my pick following those Euro's, with Tom Heaton also a contender

All the top keepers are locked up at the moment, so we'll have to spend a lot to get one or go for the next tier down (Such as a Begovic)

Forster and Butland are both tied down to long deals, Lloris won't want to leave title contenders for us, Buffon can't have much left in the tank, no way Neuer would trade in playing for one of the biggest clubs on Earth to come to us etc

But yeah, Begovic is hardly the worst we could get and he's better than what we currently have, even if he's not exactly a thrilling signing

Rui Patricio would be my pick following those Euro's, with Tom Heaton also a contender

All the top keepers are locked up at the moment, so we'll have to spend a lot to get one or go for the next tier down (Such as a Begovic)

Forster and Butland are both tied down to long deals, Lloris won't want to leave title contenders for us, Buffon can't have much left in the tank, no way Neuer would trade in playing for one of the biggest clubs on Earth to come to us etc

But yeah, Begovic is hardly the worst we could get and he's better than what we currently have, even if he's not exactly a thrilling signing

I'd be adverse mate to signing someone who's had a good tourny. Not saying they aren't good players but it's risky you then sign the player and they're not all that.

Or is that just loserpool lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back