Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying that Milik wouldn't be a good buy but he looked another player whose performance at Euro 2016 didn't match the advance hype.

Really hope that even if we bring in this Uruguayan lad that we still go after Milik. Been very impressed with him during the Euros.

Agreed - even though some haven't been impressed he looks like he's got something about him. For a back up player to Rom he'd be a good option and shouldn't cost any more than around £12m.

Is janssen that rated though? HE has had what, one good season and suddenly he is flavour of the month, in a league that has generated strikers who have been flops elsewhere.

I would argue a uruguayan playing in france is more likely to be a success than a striker from the dutch league who is off the back of one good year.

Remember Mateja Keenan scored about 30 goals each season in that league. The league was better than aswell. Once he come over here he looked crap.

Remember Mateja Keenan scored about 30 goals each season in that league. The league was better than aswell. Once he come over here he looked crap.
Remember Alfonso Alves looked an absolute beast over there? Went to boro and looked like a sunday league striker

Well, Janssen scored 24 goals in that league last season.

But, look at Rolan, considering the same tier league, even him can't score more than 10 goals ffs.

Is janssen that rated though? HE has had what, one good season and suddenly he is flavour of the month, in a league that has generated strikers who have been flops elsewhere.

I would argue a uruguayan playing in france is more likely to be a success than a striker from the dutch league who is off the back of one good year.

I know Janssen is coming off what he did last season, but 27 goals in 34 games for AZ last season (last season was his first season in the top league, before that he played in the Dutch second tier playing for Almere City, scoring 29 league goals in 69 games) 3 goals in 5 appearances for the Dutch national team, I think he's going to be huge for Spurs, also, he's only 22, so obviously time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back