Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Mateja Keenan scored about 30 goals each season in that league. The league was better than aswell. Once he come over here he looked crap.

And the RS signed Dirk Kuyt after something like 70 goals in 100 games for Feyenoord and then moved him to the wing.

I know Janssen is coming off what he did last season, but 27 goals in 34 games for AZ last season (last season was his first season in the top league, before that he played in the Dutch second tier playing for Almere City, scoring 29 league goals in 69 games) 3 goals in 5 appearances for the Dutch national team, I think he's going to be huge for Spurs, also, he's only 22, so obviously time will tell.
He may well be mate. For every kezman there is a van nistelrooy so if he is a decent player i would imagine spurs would be the best place right now for him to develop in a competitive environment.

But the key word is IF, hindsight will tell us whether spurs have a good deal or another Soldado on their hands

So looks like I will reach a new decade before we sign someone. Chalk up the day tomorrow, maybe we are waiting to give me a nice present. Is getting a bit annoying now and I have patient up to this point.

1979 - the birth year of all the best Tims.

Tim Howard, Tim Cahill, Timak....

We are lacking a Tim.

Timo Horn would fit the bill.

Everton will be linked to every player worth his salt or coming near end of contract, agents will use us to drive up contracts.

We are going to have a lot of disappointment (Witzel). It's just a question of getting a big name player over the line, I'm sure other signings will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back