Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's The Long Good Friday, after Friday after Friday
There are 5 Fridays in this month
download (23).webp

Manolas has refused a new contract at Roma and is valued around €30 mill. If we lose out on Koulibaly then I wouldn't mind this lad

Ive said a few times he and koulibaly are the best around...if we got both that would be awe inspiring

Jonathan Soriano.

112 goals in 131 appreances for Red Bull Salzburg.

Age 30...

Surely a good alternative to Pelle?

Surprised no one has moved for him yet.

Jonathan Soriano.

112 goals in 131 appreances for Red Bull Salzburg.

Age 30...

Surely a good alternative to Pelle?

Surprised no one has moved for him yet.

As someone whos watched Salzburg for several years, he's quality, but has turned down moves before. IF he moves he will go to RB Leipzig like Sabizter.

Any idea why?

Why hes turned down? No idea.

Why he'd go to Leipzig? That's what Red Bull do. They moved 2/3 players over to Leipzig to get them up into the top division.

I'd have loved us to pick him up cheaply 2 or 3 years ago, He is an absolutely excellent finisher, despite the league. Has one hell of a free kick on him too. Now he's 30, probably a bit too late to take the risk on him.

Why hes turned down? No idea.

Why he'd go to Leipzig? That's what Red Bull do. They moved 2/3 players over to Leipzig to get them up into the top division.

I'd have loved us to pick him up cheaply 2 or 3 years ago, He is an absolutely excellent finisher, despite the league. Has one hell of a free kick on him too. Now he's 30, probably a bit too late to take the risk on him.
That goal scoring record is something else...

Could be the perfect partner for Lukaku.

But yeah, it would be a risk with the age because I would've thrown plenty at him if he was younger.

That goal scoring record is something else...

Could be the perfect partner for Lukaku.

But yeah, it would be a risk with the age because I would've thrown plenty at him if he was younger.

55 goals in 2014. Only beaten in Europe by Messi and Ronaldo. Yes some goals are due to piss poor goalkeeping/defending but most of them are tidy/clever finishes and plenty of goals against better opposition in Europe. Defo worth a chance to someone. Imagine hes an excellent wage by Red Bull though as their poster boy.

Tbf When everyone was kissing Memphis' backside always thought Ziyech is a much more complete footballer. Depay needs more space to operate in and plays with his head down so when he's having a bad time he looks really bad and selfish. Ziyech makes things happen playmaker who can knit things together when teams sit deep as well as explosive pace when given the room too. In other words Depay is one dimensional...Ziyech has many strings - he normally pulls them too.

Theyre both totally different types of player, depay in the right system with an attack minded manager would be top class.

Theyre both totally different types of player, depay in the right system with an attack minded manager would be top class.
Didn't say he wouldn't I just think Ziyech's game is more multifaceted - ie more adaptive to the different tactics employed on him from opponents. It's not to say he won't learn more sides anyway - Bale & Robben used to be so 1-dimensional but developed other sides. Just think Ziyech is further along in that sense and would love him to play for us. We'll see with Depay and Jose see how that goes I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back