Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis Depay. For him alone, I'm out.
Tbf When everyone was kissing Memphis' backside always thought Ziyech is a much more complete footballer. Depay needs more space to operate in and plays with his head down so when he's having a bad time he looks really bad and selfish. Ziyech makes things happen playmaker who can knit things together when teams sit deep as well as explosive pace when given the room too. In other words Depay is one dimensional...Ziyech has many strings - he normally pulls them too.

I don't believe any ITKs. You can't predict what clubs, players and agents will do.

Greatest respect to Esk of course, but until the OS breaks it I don't believe.

I respect your point of view but Esk has been spot on vast majority of the time so on average i tend to trust what he reports over the large amount of wham you get from others.

each to their own i suppose

I don't believe any ITKs. You can't predict what clubs, players and agents will do.

Greatest respect to Esk of course, but until the OS breaks it I don't believe.

And thats how it should be mate, things change in football, every hour.

You know I think back to before my forum days, before the days of ITKs and social media, just driving in my car and it comes on the radio, "Everton have signed Yakubu for 12m", those were the carefree days.

But I would honestly rather have more information personally.

But as I say, very dangerous game, not for the meek.

Anyway, I digress.

6 In 2 out by next Friday.

You know I think back to before my forum days, before the days of ITKs and social media, just driving in my car and it comes on the radio, "Everton have signed Yakubu for 12m", those were the carefree days.

Anyway, I digress.

So this was the friday you were talking about.

Anyway, I digress.

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get 6 signed by Friday.

Damn straight my G.

It makes me sad we are linked to all these midfielders when we have the greatest of his generation just waiting for his chance to shine.

Lad. You have what one would call a "mancrush" on our Bosnian ace.

Greatest of his generation is a bit of a stretch. He's quite good though.

Anyway, I digress.

I enjoy having more information and getting snippets of gossip but then I dont turn all homicidal or suicidal when the information doesnt turn out to be accurate. I never believe the attention seeking randomers with their 'sources' on twitter but @The Esk doesn't come across as someone who would wind fellow fans up just for a bit of attention so I will believe that there is truth in what he's saying. The difference is, I also know that he's not psychic and cannot predict the human trait of changing one's mind, whether that be a player/chairman/agent or even a wife/girlfriend have a change of heart on a move. People need to learn to take it for what it is, information - not the gospel truth.

I respect your point of view but Esk has been spot on vast majority of the time so on average i tend to trust what he reports over the large amount of wham you get from others.

each to their own i suppose

Anyway, I digress.

Agreed, braver man than I putting his head on the block.

So much noise from Twitter "ITKs", linkbait media outlets and ill-informed local media. It makes me very wary of anyone with news.

I enjoy having more information and getting snippets of gossip but then I dont turn all homicidal or suicidal when the information doesnt turn out to be accurate. I never believe the attention seeking randomers with their 'sources' on twitter but @The Esk doesn't come across as someone who would wind fellow fans up just for a bit of attention so I will believe that there is truth in what he's saying. The difference is, I also know that he's not psychic and cannot predict the human trait of changing one's mind, whether that be a player/chairman/agent or even a wife/girlfriend have a change of heart on a move. People need to learn to take it for what it is, information - not the gospel truth.

No I don't believe he would wind people up. Things change so rapidly things can fall through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back