Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how good can this Koulibaly actually be? Howedes is boss and Schär is a top player too, I'd rather have the pair of them ahead of one lad who would have to be on a par with Nesta at his peak to be worth it.

Top goalie is a huge one to get right though. Not convinced we're getting one either.

You'd prefer 2 very good players to a star player?

Id rather we went and signed stars all through the spine.

Would Ziyech be similar to Mata ? I know nothing about Ziyech ... I've read few bits and pieces about him and everything I read seems to be all positive ... But if we were to buy him would that imply our pursuit of Mata be over ?

Bloody hell, look at Twitter, it's fuming. Word all over the show "Esk is clueless, Witsel and Mata won't happen".

Bet they're the same 4-stripe Adidas goths that read all the blag rags linking us with Honda from Milan.

As we near the mid point of the week, are we any closer to finalising an incoming deal? Hopefully yes. I'll be getting wound up again on Friday if nothing is imminent. Just can't help it.

Bloody hell, look at Twitter, it's fuming. Word all over the show "Esk is clueless, Witsel and Mata won't happen".

Bet they're the same 4-stripe Adidas goths that read all the blag rags linking us with Honda from Milan.

I don't believe any ITKs. You can't predict what clubs, players and agents will do.

Greatest respect to Esk of course, but until the OS breaks it I don't believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back